It seems hard to believe, but the end of 2021 is almost upon us – doesn’t time just fly?
This has been a challenging year for many for obvious reasons, but hopefully you have managed to have a good year nonetheless. At the very least, we hope you are gearing up for a relaxing holiday break with your friends and family.
We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all our readers (and YouTube watchers/subscribers) for your support over the past year.
- Thanks to the several hundreds of thousands of people who visited the site to check out our buyer’s guides, product reviews, Car Fact articles and more.
- Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave a comment on our articles (even if you left a critical comment – your feedback and input is invaluable to helping us make this site better).
- Thank you to the local car dealers/traders here in Christchurch, New Zealand who let us come and take photos of cars in stock for our buyer’s guides and other content.
- Thanks to the thousands of viewers and subscribers on YouTube who helped grow our humble channel … we promise there will be more content in 2022!
We are winding down for Christmas and New Years now, so our output in terms of new content will be reduced over the next couple of weeks. However, we have some exciting developments and updates in the pipeline for 2022, most notably:
- We will be launching a new theme/look for the site in early 2022.
- A classifieds system is coming soon. If you have an interesting car for sale, you’ll be able to list it on our site to “match up” with prospective buyers who are viewing our buyer’s guides.
- More product reviews, buyer’s guides and Car Facts are in the pipeline.
- A new YouTube “mini documentary” is almost ready to drop.
- We have our first ever new car review coming soon as well!
So thanks once again to everyone who helped us out over the past year – in any capacity.
We have big goals for Garage Dreams in 2022; so hopefully you will be back to the site or our YouTube channel (or both).
Here’s how you can help us:
- Bookmark the site, and come back regularly to check for new articles
- Subscribe to our channel on YouTube (we promise more videos are coming soon – very soon in fact)
- If you have an automotive website/blog of your own, then consider linking to this site (e.g. to one of our buyer’s guides) – this is very helpful
- Send in any photos of your interesting cars to email@example.com so we can use them in articles and other content
- Make any suggestions for new content; you can email, or leave a comment on this post. For example, if there’s a specific car you’d like to see a buyer’s guide on, then let us know so we can look to add it to the schedule.
Thanks once again, from Sam & Ben!